Total Number of Posts: 64
Last Date to Apply: 02/11/2017
Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment – 64 Various Posts -2017 :Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 64 Deputy Controller, Scientific Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 02 November 2017.
UPSC Recruitment – 64 Various Posts -2017 Job Details :
Total No of Posts: 64
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Controller: 17 Posts
2. Scientific Officer (Electrical): 03 Posts
3. Junior Technical Officer: 03 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01 Post
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT): 03 Posts
6.Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive & Social Medicine): 10 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 07 Posts
8. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical): 02 Posts
9. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical): 01 Post
10. Sub-Regional Employment Officer: 08 Posts
11. Assistant Controller: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education): 01 Post
Educational Qualification UPSC Recruitment – 64 Various Posts -2017:
- For Deputy Controller : Degree in Chemical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent or Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Scientific Officer : Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognised University.
- For Other Vacancy Qualification refer Advertisement below.
Age : Maximum age limit is 35 years for Deputy Controller & 30 years Scientific Officer as on 02.11.2017
Job Location : All India.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment – 64 Various Posts -2017 : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 02.11.2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank : 04.11.2017
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment – 64 Various Posts -2017:
Detail Advertisement Link : Download Here
Apply Online : Apply Here
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs
Join Now Here –