Total Number of Posts: 18
Last Date to Apply: 12/10/2017
Name of Organization :Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lady Medical Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 October 2017.Further Details given below.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Marketing Officer (Group –III)-03 Posts
- Veterinary Officer-01 Post
- Lady Medical Officer-06 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer-03 Posts
- Junior Research Officer-04 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- Marketing Officer (Group –III)-Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agrculture Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/Food Technology/Chemical Technology/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; 2 Years experience is required in the relevant field.
- Veterinary Officer-Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984; Post Graduate Degree in Animal Breeding and Genetics or Livestock Production and Management or Gynecology and Obstetrics from a recognized University/Institute.
- Lady Medical Officer-A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of the Educational Qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Junior Scientific Officer-Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer-Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology is AMIE A & B sections pass in respective subjects.
- Junior Research Officer-Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematics or Applied Statistics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized University or Institute. OR Master’s Degree in Economics or Sociology or Psychology or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level or Post Graduate level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Marketing Officer (Group –III)- 30 Years
- Veterinary Officer- 38 Years
- Lady Medical Officer- 30 Years
- Junior Scientific Officer-33 Years
- Assistant Engineer- 35 Years
- Junior Research Officer- 30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fees : Rs.25/-
How to Apply for the Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the UPSC’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in/. The last date of receipt of application is 13 October 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12 October 2017
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 13 October 2017.