Total No of Post: 01
Last Date : 30/11/2017
Organisation Name: Store & workshop Division, Guwahati
Applications are invited in standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from Indian Citizen for filling up of the following vacant sanctioned post for persons with Disability under the Executive Engineer (PHE) Store & workshop division, Betkuchi, Guwahati-35.
Name of Post : Store Keeper
No of Vacancy : 1(One) Low Vision
Reservation: Persons with Disability
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree (Arts/Science/Commeerce) from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt. having knowledge of computer
Scale of Pay : PB-2 Rs. 14000- 49000+ GP Rs.5600
General Terms & conditions for the posts:
1. Candidates /Applicants must be citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India
2. Candidates /Applicants should not be less than 18(eighteen) years and not more than 43 (forty three) years of age as on 01-01-2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
3. Employment Registration No. is mandatory and Candidates /Applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date in their application.
4. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel as per Govt. norms.
5. Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above.
6. The envelope containing the application should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Persons with Disability category”.
7. Candidates will have to appear for written test and or viva at their own expenses if and when called for.
8. Incomplete and wrongly filled application form will be rejected and no appeal and/or correction in that regard Shall be entertained.
9. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidate for appearing in the selection process.
10. The ‘applications are to be submitted to the EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (PHE) STORE & WORKSHOP DIVISION, BETKUCHI.GUWAHATI-35
11. Any Postal delay in the process of this matter shall not be a matter of responsibility of the undersigned. Application received on due date either by post or person shall only be considered.
12. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification and the authority may take any action as deem fit in this respect.
13. The applications are to be submitted with the following requesting attached thereto.
a) One self addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) Only
b) Attested copies of persons with Disability Certificate issued by competent authority.
c) Attested copies of all Certificates in support of Educational Qualification. Age, Caste etc.
d) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
e) Attested copy of valid Registration certificate of Employment exchange.
14. Person Scheme “Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam service ( Pension ) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension Rules formulated in line with the contributory pension Scheme announced by„ the Govt. of India vide Finance Department Circular No. WB.3/2003/Pt-II/date 25th January/05″ Last date of submission to the undersigned is 30.11.2017 upto 5.00 pm.
Sd/- Executive Engineer (PHE)
Store & Workshop Divison
Advertisement : Download Here