Total Number of Posts: 01
Last Date to Apply: 15 Days
Advertisement Date : 26/10/2017
Name of Organization : Puthimari College, Soneswar, Dist: KAMRUP(R)
Applications in Standard Form (as published in Assam Gazette, Part-IX) including Moblie No, Email ID, Bio-data and supporting documents from HSLC onwards are invited from the eligible candidates having good academic record and latest UGC norms with NET/SLET/SET (as mandatory requirements)/ Ph.D. (in compliance with new UGC regulation, 2017)/ M. Phil degree obtained on or before 10 July 2017 (candidates having M. Phil degree obtained from off campus centre are not eligible) for direct recruitment to a sanctioned post of assistant professor in history (reserved for SC).
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor in History
1. The age of the candidate should not be more than 43 years on 01.01.2017.
(Relaxable by 5 years for SC candidates).
2. A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19.09.2017.
3. A relaxation of 5% from 55% may be provided at the Master’s level for the SC/ ST/Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility.
4. The eligibility marks of 55% and relaxation of 5%to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. Certificates of academic performance like M. Phil/ Ph.D/ Seminar/publications should be submitted along with the application.
6. The in-service candidates will have to submit NOC from the concerned authority.
7. Completely filled up application accompanied by a Bank draft of Rs.2000/ (nonrefundable) drawn in favour of the Principal or Secretary, Puthimari College,payable at SBI, Soneswar Branch,must reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement…
8. Candidates must know the local languages and produce the Permanent Residental C ertificate (PRC) along with
For Detail Advertisement – Download Here