The National Institute of Open Schooling, an autonomous Institute under MHRD, GOI has initiated NCTE approved D. EL Ed. course for the untrained elementary teaches of Government, Govt.-aided and unaided private schools. It is compulsory for all the untrained teachers, who have registered and admitted themselves in D. El. Ed. Course of NIOS to register and enroll their names in the SWAYAM PORTAL’ for downloading the study materials required for the course. Without being registered on the said portal, no trainee would be able to download the study materials.
A flow sheet for registration and enrolment has been given below for convenience of the candidates:
For registration on SWAYAM platform:
• STEP-I: The teachers are to visit https://swayam.gov.in/User/Registration and to move ahead as per the instruction on the page
• STEP-2: Enter the Registration details as per the instruction provided in the page.
• STEP-3: Verify e-mail address and complete registration process as given in the page.
For enrolment on SWAYAM platform:
• STEP-I: Complete your basic profile upon first time log into Swayam application.
• STEP-2: Enrolling for course on SWAYAM (click on the hyperlink to navigate to the course detail page: D. El. Ed. 501: Elementary Education in India: A socio-cultural per-spective). Click on “Enroll now”
• STEP-3: click on Login
• STEP-4: Use the User id/password created in the earlier steps to login.
• STEP-5: click on “Enroll Now”. For any further clarification in this regard, the candidates can contact DIET of the con-cerned/undivided district.
Sd/- Director, SCERT;
Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Advertisement: Download Here