No of the Post : 1288 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2017
Organization Name : NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 November – 1288 Apprentices : Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates fulfilling the conditions given below for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training at Different Units over North East Frontier Railway under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
Vacancy Details for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 November – 1288 Apprentices
Name of the Post : Apprentices
No of Post : 1288
Trades : Mechanist, Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Painter, Electrician, Turner, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Mason, Fitter Structural, Machinist (Grinder), Mill Wright (MMW) etc
UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops)
- Katihar Division=193
- Alipurduar Division=112
- Rangia Division=124
- Lumding Division=352
- Tinisukia Division=146
- New Bongaigaon Division=246
- Dibrugarh Workshop=115
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 November – 1288 Apprentices:
(A) MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess ITI in relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT.
(B)AGE LIMIT for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 November – 1288 Apprentices:
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 31.10.17. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
HOW TO APPLY for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 November – 1288 Apprentices
- The Application form & Call Letter as per prescribed format as stated in Annexure A & B must be submitted through registered post only in A-4 paper to the respective Unitduly filled in all respect by the candidate in his own hand writing with ball point pen to be addressed to the addresseS of respective units as stated above in closed envelop enclosing the following :-
- Self addressed envelope of 11″ x 5″ with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Exemption for SC/ST Candidates).
- A Crossed Postal Order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. N.F. Railway, Maligaon payable to GPO/Guwahati for Rs.
100/- (Exemption for SC/ST, PWD& women candidate) as a processing fee which is not refundable/ transferable under any circumstances. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid.
The fee can also be paid in the form of Account Payee demand draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in
favour of F.A. & C.A.O., N.F. Railway, and payable at SB|/Maligaon, Branch.
- No fee is required for SC/ST/PH Woman candidates.
For All Complete Details please Read the official Notification before Applying.
Download Advertisement – Download Here
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs
Join Now Here –