Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2017
Name of Organization:North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd. (NERAMAC)
1. GM/ Adl.GM/ DGM (F&A): 02 Posts
2. GM/ AGM/ DGM (Marketing): 02 Posts
3. GM/ ADL.GM/ DGM (Food Processing): 01 Post
4. GM/ ADL.GM/ DGM (Logistics and Inventory Management): 01 Post
5. GM/ Adl. GM/ DGM (Organics): 02 Posts
6. AGM/ Manager – HR: 01 Post
7. Senior Manager/ Manager-(Marketing): 04 Posts
8. A.M/ DM (Marketing): 06 Posts
9. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
10. Senior Manager/ Manager-(Finance/ Accounts): 01 Post
11. AM/ DM (Finance/ Accounts): 04 Posts
12. Executive Secretary: 02 Posts
Selection Process: Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) for S.No-01 to 08, Rs. 500/- for S.No-09 to 12 to be submitted in the form of RTGS/ NEFT/ DD or Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd. payable at Guwahati, Assam & Bank Name is State Bank of India, Branch Name is New Guwahati Branch, Bamunimaidan, A/c No is 10566982782, IFSC Code is SBIN0000221 (In case of Online Line Transfer, a receipt is to be enclosed with Application). SC/ ST/ PwD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Processing fee.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of testimonials in support of fee, age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc., to the Incharge P & A, Neramac, 9 Rajbari Path, G. S. Road, Ganeshguri, Guwahati-781005on or before 31-07-2017 by 1400 hrs for Normal Areas & 05-08-2017 for Remote Areas. The ‘Advt. No’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Normal Areas: 31-07-2017 by 1400 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 05-08-2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through NEFT/ RTGS and DD/ Pay Order (with proof): 28-07-2017.
For More Details – Click Here