Total Number of Posts: 210
Last Date to Apply: 26/09/2017
Name of Organization:Various Agencies in Kamrup District (Rural & Metro )
Application are hereby invited directly or by general post from the intending Home Guards volunteer of Kamrup District (Rural & Metro) for engagement under various Agencies in Kamrup District.Eligibility and other condition applicable for Home Guards volunteer are as per rules laid down in Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules.2015. Further Details are given below.
Name of the Post : Home Guards Volunteer
Number of post: 210
Place of Deployment: Kamrup District (Rural & Metro)
(i) Minimum class VIIl Pass
(ii) Home Guards volunteer certificate from Kamrup District.(mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2015-16 from the competent authority for a period of three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules, 2015
(1) Driving License Holder
(2) Computer proficiency certificate
(3) Extracurricular activity certificate if any Any skill development certificate
Age limit: 55 years maximum (preferably below 35 years)
Starting Date for submission of application 01.09.2017
Last date of submission of application 26.09.2017
(i) Rs. 235/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards volunteer
(ii) Rs. 250 per day for Advance trained Home Guards volunteer
The above mentioned wages are fixed and additional perks may be given by different agencies subject to fulfillment of performance and skill of the volunteer.
- Home Guards volunteer will be shortlisted on the basis of First come First serve for the above mentioned tentative vacant post. The final list of candidate will be prepared based on the period of volunteers whose services is not utilized for more than One years, character and antecedent, overall fitness, smartness and turnout of Home Guards Volunteers. No TA/DA will be admissible. Intending Home Guard volunteers are requested to enquire their status in relation to the engagement at these help desk number 99577-20295. during office hours.
- The job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary in nature and no volunteer can claim any appointment /engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her performance as a Home Guard Volunteer during his/her deployment tenure. Hence volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda in relation to their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any touts who may trying to do so.
- No Home Guards volunteers can dictate any terms regarding choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be initiate
for not compliance of such order.
- The undersign reserves the right to change/modify/accept reject any application without any information to the volunteers.
For Detail Advertisement : Download Here
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs and Daily GK for Entrance Exams, APSC,UPSC and Other Assam Govt. Exam
Join Now Here –