Total Number of Posts: 02
Last Date to Apply: 15 Days or 20/09/2017
Advertisement Date: 5/09/2017
Name of Organization :Jawaharlal Nehru College Boko
Applications in standard form (as published in Assam Gazette, Part- IX) including Mobile No & Email ID are invited for the following sanctioned Post of Assistant Professors with full Bio-Data and supporting documents from HSLC onwards.Further Details are given below..
Job Details in Jawaharlal Nehru College Boko
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
1. English- 01 (Reserved for ST(H)
2. Assamese- 01 (Unreserved)
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant professor or equivalent positions in University /Colleges/ Institutions.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55 % marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure .
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 43 years as on 01-01-2017 and relaxation up to 5 years for ST/SC candidates. The candidates must have permanent residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991.
The in-service candidate must have to submit the NOC from the appointing authority.
How to Apply: Application accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, J.N. College, Boko payable at United Bank Of India, Boko branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Detail Advertisement : Download Here