Total Number of Posts: 45
Last Date to Apply: 15 Days
Organization Name : Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle, Golaghat.
Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle – 45 Junior Assistant – 2017 : Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates from the citizens of India as defined in the article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Grade III posts under the jurisdiction of Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle, Golaghat.
Vacancy Details for Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle – 45 Junior Assistant – 2017
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant
No of Post – 45
SI. Name of Schools and Reservation vacancy.
1 Jr. Asstt Amar Sarmah Girls High School – UR-1
2Jr. Asstt Apiram Gogoi Girls High School – UR-1
3 Jr. Asstt ATHKHELIA H.S. SCHOOL – UR-1
4 Jr, Asstt Balijan High School – UR-1
5 Jr. Asstt BHOLAGURI KMHS SCHOOL – UR-1
6Jr. Asstt Bokakhat Hindi High School – UR-1
7Jr. Asstt Borjan High school – UR-1
8 Jr. Asstt Borjan Matikhula High School – UR-1
9 Jr. Asstt Borpothar Girls High School – UR-1
10 Jr. Asstt Borpothar High School – UR-1
11 Jr. Asstt Borua Kachupathar High School – UR-1
12 Jr. Asstt Chungajan High School – UR-1
13 Jr. Asstt DAKHINHENGERA H.S. SCHOOL- UR-1
14 Jr. Asstt Dergaon Girls HS School
15Jr. Asstt Dhekial Girls High school – UR-1
16Jr. Asstt Dusutimukh High School – UR-1
17 Jr. Asstt FALLANGANI BAPUJI HS SCHOOL – UR-1
18 Jr. Asstt Furkating High School – UR-1
19 Jr. Asstt GHILADHARI H.S.SCHOOL – UR-1
20 Jr. Asstt Golaghat Bengoli High School – UR-1
21 Jr. Asst Indranee Devi HS School – UR-1 ,OBC/MOBC/-1
22 Jr. Asstt Kachamari High School – UR-1
23 Jr. Asstt KACHARIHAT GIRLS H.S. SCHOOL -UR-1
24 Jr. Asstt Kalibari High School – UR-1
25 Jr. Asstt KAMARBANDHA H.S. SCHOOL – UR-1 ,OBC/MOBC/-1
26 Jr. Asstt Kaziranga High School – UR-1
27. Jr. Asstt KURUABAHI H.S. SCHOOL- UR-1
28 Jr. Asstt Kushal Konwar Balya Bhawan- UR-1
29 Jr. Asstt Melamora High School- UR-1
30 Jr. Asstt Missamora HS School
31 Jr. Asstt Nogora High School- UR-1
32 Jr. Asstt Numaligarh High School- UR-1
33Jr. AssttPonka R.H.High School- UR-1
34 Jr. Asstt Pub-Anchalik Khumtai High School- UR-1
35 Jr. Asstt Pub Dergaon K.R.Girls High School.- UR-1
36 Jr. Asstt Sankardev High School- UR-1
37 Jr. Asstt Sarupothar HS School- UR-1
38 Jr. Asstt Swahid Kushal Konwar High School- UR-1
39 Jr. Asstt Tengrajan High School- UR-1
40 Jr Asstt Town Hindi High School- UR-1
41Jr. Asstt Naharjan High School- UR-1
42 Jr.Asstt. Mohura High School- UR-1
Scale of pay of Rs. 14000- 49000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5600/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Qualification for Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle – 45 Junior Assistant – 2017
1. The qualification for the post (Jr.Asstt.) is H.S.S.L.C passed from recognised board/Council. The candidates must have diploma in type writing & computer in Assamese & English
2· The candidate must have Assamese as one of the subjects in HSLC Examination either as MIL or elective
Age Limit for Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle – 45 Junior Assistant – 2017 : Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 1.1.2017
How to Apply and Terms and conditions for Inspectorate of Golaghat District Circle – 45 Junior Assistant – 2017
1. The application should reach the office of the Principal/Headmaster of the concerned schools within 15(fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with all testimonials supporting Educational Qualification, Age, Caste etc.
2.It must clearly be mentioned the name of school (only one name in one application) in the application for which the candidates desire to apply.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a written Test (test will be held in Assamese and English language only). Qualified candidate of the written Test would be called for oral, type writing test( both English and Assamese) and computer efficiency test.
4. Candidates must have registered their names in the concerned Employment Exchange and mention
registration number in the application.
5. The Candidates must have submit complete bio data with contact number along with the application.
6. Necessary information regarding Date & venue of examination, results etc. will be displayed in the notice board of respective schools only. No intimation/separate calling letters would be sent individually to the candidates. Hence the candidates are informed to contact the school authority/visit school for further intimation
7. No TA/DA will be provided.
For Detail Advertisement : Download Here