Total Number of Posts: Not Specified
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
Name of Organization : Indian Coast Guard (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE)
Indian Coast Guard released new notification on their official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty). Job seekers should apply from 26th August 2017 and before 04th September 2017.
Job Details for Navik in Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Post : Navik (General Duty)
No of Post : Not Specified
Education Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Indian Coast Guard Navik job should have 12th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths & Physics from a board of Education recognized by Central / State Government.
Salary Structure:- Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post 7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Age Limit:- 18 to 22 years ie. Between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (Relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC)
Selection Process:- Indian Coast Guard admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for Navik vacancy.
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Oct/Nov 2017.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard vacancies 2017:- Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26.08.2017 to 04.09.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 26.08.2017
Form Submission End Date: 04.09.2017
For More Details :
Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online Link – Click here