Total Number of Posts: 02
Date of Interview: 09/10/2017
Name of Organization:ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for interview for the post(s) mentioned below, under the extramural project entitled “Estimate the burden of TB among the tribal population and develop an innovative health system model lo strengthen TB Control in the tribal areas Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur and Nagnland” implemented by ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region. Dibrugarh. Assam, which is to be held at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam on 09/10/2017 at 10.30 AM.
Vacancy Details in ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh.
1. Name of the Post: Field Investigator
No of Post:1 post (Unreserved)
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Sciences Biotechnology Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry from a recognised university with 3 (three) years work experience from a recognised institution.
Masters degree in Life Sciences Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry from a recognized University
(i) Additional research experience in the field of Health research
(ii) Knowledge of computer applications
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years
Salary: Rs. 31.000/- per month
2. Name of the Post: Laboratory Attendant
No of Post: 1 post (Un reserved)
Essential Qualification: 10th pass from a recognised board
Age limit: Not exceeding 25 years
Salary: Rs. 15,800/- per month
How to Apply,Instruction and Important Note:
I. The post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. The Govt. of India/ICMR/ICMR-RMRC, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, will not take any guarantee for/will not be responsible for any confirmation /regularization of the posts in future
2. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Govt. Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
3. Candidates should come with up-to-date bio-data, passport size photograph, and self attested photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and experience
4. The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
5. No TA/DA etc. wil be given for attending the interview
6. The decision of ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh will be final in all regard. Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall liable for disqualification.
For Detail Advertisement : Download Here