Total Number of Posts: 3562
Last Date to Apply: 05/09/2017
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE PO/MT-VII for the post of 3562 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in October / November 2017. Apply Online before 05 September 2017.
Participating Organisations :
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- No. of Vacancy : 3562 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO MT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 06.08.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
- Age of Relaxation : Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, Other Backward Classes 3 years & Persons With Disability 10 years
Job Location : All India
IBPS PO Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
(ii) Payment of Applicaton Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
For More Details: