Total Number of Posts: 1315
Last Date to Apply: 27/11/2017
Organization Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017/ January 2018. Apply Online before 27 November 2017.
Participating Organisations in IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017:
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Name of Post : Specialist Officers
- No. of Vacancies : 1315 Posts
Cadre wise Vacancies for IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017
Educational Qualification :
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Note : The result should have been declared on or before 27.11.2017.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
IBPS CRP SPL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations & Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for IBPS CRP SPL-VII Recruitment – 1315 Specialist Officers – 2017 : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.11.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
- Download of Call letter for Online examination – Preliminary : December 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination : 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
- Date of Online Examination – Main : 28.01.2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : Download Here
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam .Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India.Screenshot given below. Download App.
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs
Join Now Here –