Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2017: Gauhati University (GU) B.Ed Entrance Apply Online (July 2017). Application from eligible applicants for admissions to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course for the academic session 2017.
Candidates note that they have to first appear in the B.Ed entrance test in order to get admission into the B.Ed course under various B.Ed colleges all the colleges recognised by the NCTE and affiliated to Gauhati University.
Eligibility Criteria: As per NCTE norms. Reservation and relaxation policy will be as per existing G.U. rules.
How to apply: Apply through online application link available below. After successfully registered, download the application fee deposit e-challan
- Admit card will be issued after successfully registered and payment of application fee. Candidate can download for GU B ed course Entrance test from 2nd August 2017.
- Only online application will be accepted. No hardcopy (or printed copy) of application form is required to be send to GU office.
Application and Entrance Examination Fee: Rs. 600 /- (Six Hundred Only excluding any bank charges, which has to be extra to borne by the applicant)
The entrance test will be of 100 marks of two and half hours duration. All questions will be compulsory and will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option. The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
The breakup of the 100 marks will be like this –
Total mark: 100 Marks
- General English: 20 Marks
- General Knowledge: 20 Marks
- Numerical aptitude and mental ability: 15 Marks
- Teaching aptitude: 20 Marks
- Current Indian Education: 25 Marks
- General English : Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions Correction of sentences.
- General Knowledge : Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs.
- Numerical aptitude and mental ability.
- Teaching aptitude : Concept, Nature and Characteristics of teaching, Teaching Learning Process Role and responsibilities of a teacher Teaching skills and teaching effectiveness Teaching aids Evaluation system.
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) : National Policy on Education 1986 Universalization of elementary education – Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary education – Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Vocationalization of secondary education, Operation Blackboard, Higher education – Access, equity and quality, Rastriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Role of NAAC National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Yashpal Committee Report 2009, Secondary education and Higher education under 12th FYP
For More Details:
Official website of Gauhati University:click here
GU Bachelor of Education B Ed course Admission link: click here
Download GU Bachelor of Education B Ed course Admission prospectus: download here
GU Bachelor of Education B Ed Admission online application link: click here to apply online