Total Number of Posts: 10
Last Date to Apply: 7/10/2017
Name of Organization : Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati
Educational Qualification: HS/Diploma/Graduate Level
Online applications are invited for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Superintendent, Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati-32 which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in) from 19.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 till midnight.
Job Details In Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati under DME Assam
1.Name of the Posts :Laboratory Technician
No of Post:04
Minimum educational qualification : HSSLC (Sc) or equivalent with Diploma Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technician from any medical colleges of Assam/ Govt, recognized institute
Scale of Pay:14,000-49,000 + GP 6,200
2.Name of the Posts :Radiographer
No of Post: 4
Minimum educational qualification :HSSLC (Sc) or equivalent with Certificate in Radiography/ Diploma in Radiography and Imaging Technology Course from a Govt. recognized institute
Scale of Pay :14.000-49,000 + GP 6,200
3.Name of the Posts :Scientific Assistant
No of Post: 1
Minimum educational qualification :Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognized institutes
Scale of Pay :14,000-49,000+ GP 7400
4. Name of the Posts :Anaesthetic Technician
No of Post: 1
Minimum educational qualification :Higher Secondary (Science) with Diploma in Anaesthesia Technician Course) or equivalent from Govt. recognized institute
Scale of Pay :14,000-49,000+ GP 6,200
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidate and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt rules
Age :Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01.01.2017.The upper age limit in relaxable by 5 years for SC, STP STH Candidates only
Fees :The application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only for General Category Candidates and Rs.150-(Rupees One hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) & ST(H) category candidates which will have to be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card while submitting the online application form.
No fee is required for BPL candidate and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent
authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in ).
2. The following documents in oniginal will have to be produced at the time of document veritication and photocopies of all certificates etc, are to be submitted
- (a) 2 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- (b) HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- (c) All marks sheets and pass certificate
- (d) Caste certificate (where applicable)
- (e) Permanent residentship certificate
- (f) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
3. Detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the time and shall be displayed in the website www.dmeassam.gov.in.
For Detail Advertisement : Download Here
Same Other DME Assam Various Vacancies