Last Date : 18.11.2017.
Applications are invited from unemployed youths who are from economically backward family and drop out students for Three numbers of free training courses.
The courses are
1) Repair and maintenance of Cellular Phone,having two and half months duration (M.C).
2) Tailor Ladies , having four months duration (M.C)
3) Maintenance of Machine in Garment Sector, having Three months duration (M. C).
The courses will be conducted at M.C.Assam Textile Institute, GNB ROAD, AMBARI Guwahati – 781001 under “COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT THROUGH POLYTECHNIC SCHEME” of MHRD, GOVT OF INDIA. Minimum
Educational qualification as stated below.
1) Repair and maintenance of Cellular phone:- Eight passed and onward.
2) Tailor Ladies:- Eight passed and onward
3) Maintenance of Machine in Garment Sector:- Eight pass and onward.
Age should not be above 38 years on or before 01.11.2017.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to fill up the form in STANDARD APPLICATION FORM & submit the same on or before 18.11.2017.
The date of interview is 21.11.2017 & time at 11 am. at Assam Textile Institute, Auditorium Hall.
The date of commencement of courses will be declared on 21.11.2017.
NB:- M.C. – Main Centre.
Assam Textile Institute
Advertisement : Download Here