Total Number of Posts: 138
Last Date to Apply: 25/09/2017
Name of Organization:Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) invites Application for the post of 138 Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy on Fixed tenure basis. Apply Online before 25 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
EESL Job Details :
Total No. of Posts: 138
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Manager (Technical): 04 Posts
2. Deputy Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
3. Assistant Manager: 01 Post
4. Officer: 01 Post
5. Assistant Officer Gr.II (Finance): 03 Posts
6. Assistant Officer Gr.II (HR): 03 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (International Business): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Engineer Gr.III (Technical): 115 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer Gr.II (Contracts): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have full time regular Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Tech for post-1, CA/ ICWA for post-2, Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) for post-3,4, M.com for post-5, Two years full time PG Degree/ Equivalent course in HR/ MBA With specialization in HR/ Personnel Management/ Indus trial Management/ Psychology for post-6, Graduation with Masters in International/ Global Business for post-7, full time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology for post-8,9 with relevant post qualification experience.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 37 years for post-1 to 3,7, 30 years for post-4 to 6,9, 27 years for post-8 as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for ST, 03 years for SC, 02 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & GD and/or Interview.
Application Fee : OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- for for all other categories through NEFT. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee
How to Apply EESL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.eeslindia.org from 10.09.2017 to 25.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 25.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam (Tentative) : 15.10.2017
Important Links :