Last Date to Apply: 15 Days or 22/10/2017
Name of Organization:Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Assam.
Applications are invited in Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in part – IX from Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacant sanctioned post under this Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Assam, Guwahati-21.Further Details given below.
Job Details in Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Assam
Name of the Post :Paste Up Artist
No of Post : 01
Educational Qualifications :
i) HSLC Passed
ii) Diploma Course in Printing & Graphics Arts from any regional Institution of Printing in India and abroad.
iii) Experience in Process Camera Operator
Scale of Pay : PB-2 Rs. 14,000/- – 49,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 5,600/- Plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of ROP, 2017
How To Apply :The applications must be submitted with / accompanied by the following:-
(a) All certificates (xerox) in support of Educational Qualification along with Age, Caste and other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card declared by himself/ herself as “certified that it is the true copy of the original”
(b) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly self attested.
(c) A self addressed envelope size (22 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
(d) Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe “Post applied For” at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application completed in all respect should reach the DIRECTORATE OF PRINTING & STATIONERY, ASSAM, GUWAHATI-21 on or before 15 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement. Application received after this date will not be entertained.
General Instructions :
1. Candidates / Applicants must be citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates / Applicants-should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 43 ( forty three) years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
3. Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date in their applications.
4. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their applications through proper channel as per Govt. norms.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the authority may take any action deem fit in this respect.
6. The application must be legibly filled up in all columns by the candidate with his/her own handwriting.
7. The Directorate is not responsible to co-relate any document(s) sent separately.
8. The candidate called for Selection Test shall have to appear at their own cost.
Pension Scheme : “Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st Feb./05 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Services (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued thereunder from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they have been governed by a new set of Pension Rules formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt. Circular No. BW3/2003 /pt.-II/1, dtd. 25th January/05.
Detail Advertisement: Download Here