Total Number of Posts: 02
Last Date to Apply: 25/10/2017
Name of Organization : Directorate of Museums, Assam
Applications are invited in the Prescribed Standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from interested and eligible candidates for fulfilling sanctioned Grade-III posts of Junior Assistant and Photographer under Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati. The last date of application is October 25, 2017.
Vacancy Details in Directorate of Museums, Assam
1.Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.
- Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Internet, Pagemaker etc.)
- Knowledge of DTP in both English and Assamese
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,600/- Per Month
Place of Posting: District Museum, Under Directorate of Museums, Assam
2.Name of the Post: Photographer
No. of Posts: 01 (Unreserved)
- HSLC Passed from State/Central Education Board/Council
- 1 Year Diploma in Photography from a recognized institution. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of photo editing software Photoshop, Graphics, and Design etc.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- Per Month
Place of Posting: Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati – 1
All applications will have to pay the application fees through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts” and 2 copies of challan should be enclosed with the application form.
- General Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs.150
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – NIL
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test
For Details Advertisement : Download Here