Total No of Post: 01
Last Date : 05/12/2017
Organisation Name: Directorate of Museums, Assam
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati- 781001.
Name of the Post : Artist-cum-Modeller
No of Post : 01 Unreserved
Place of Posting : Under Directorate of Museums, Assam
i) Higher Secondary from a recognised Board or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.
ii) Minimum 4 years Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts from recognized university or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 14000 to 49,000 + GP – 6200/-pm
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates/applicants must mention the valid Employment Registration No. along with date in their application in appropriate column.
2. Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age on 1st January, 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST as per govt. rule in.
4. The last date of receipt of application is 5th December, 2017. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
5. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
6. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
a. Self attested copies of H.S.L.C. Admit card for age proof, educational qualifications, caste certificate and valid employment Registration card and experience if any and all the testimonials.
b. Self attested two copies of recent passport size photographs.
c. A self addressed envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs.5 only
7. All the applicants/candidates have to deposit application fees through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60- Other Services- 800- Other Receipts”. And original two copies of challan should be enclosed with the application form as follows:
General Candidate : Rs. 250.00
SC/ST/OBC : Rs. 150.00
Candidates having BPL certificate : Nil
The Candidates belonging to BPL category should submit the photocopy of BPL card along with application form.
8. Candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
9. Application should be submitted by post/courier to the office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Dighalipukhuri, Guwahati- 781001. No application would be accepted in person.
10. Selected candidate shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s circular No.BW3/Pt-ITI/l, dtd. 25.1.2005.
11. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2005 under Section 7(i)(G).
12. The written test will consist of General Knowledge, General English, Fine/ Applied Arts and Assamese. No TA/DA will be borne for attending Written Test/ Practical Demonstration.
13. The successful candidates of written test will be called for practical demonstration.
14. Department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
15. Original documents are to be produced at the time of practical demonstration.
16. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
17. The decision of the Selection committee will be final in all respect.
Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ghy-781001
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Advertisement : Download Here