Total Number of Posts: 22
Last Date to Apply: 06/11/2017
Name of Organization :Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam
Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam Recruitment 2017 : Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates, who are citizens of India and having registration no. in employment exchange in the state of Assam as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application as given in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette, for filling up the following vacancies in the post of Junior Assistant( Dist. Level) under the Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam, Guwahati-6 at district level in the state and carrying the following pay band plus grade pay with other allowances as
admissible under rules.
Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of Post:Junior Asstt.(Dist. level)
No of Post: 22
PWD – 2
SC – 3
ST(P) – 4
ST(H) – 3
OBC/MOBC – 3
Un-Reserved – 07
Pay: PB-2 Rs,14,000-49,000/- +5,600-(Grade Pay)
Educational Qualification for Junior Asst.(Dist.) :
(a)Passed Degree Examination in any discipline from Govt. recognised University as required by Govt.
(b) Desirable The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognised institute.
1. For General candidates: Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) Only
2. For SC/ST/OBC candidates- Rs. 150/(Rupees One Hundred Fifty) Ony
3. Candidates having BPL certificate= NIL
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services- 60-other services 800-other receipts”.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January, 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. In case of Ex-service men age limit is relaxable by 2 years Relaxation of age as per existing rules.
Reservation : The Reservation for women & physically Handicapped as per existing Govt rules.
- Required Testimonials to be attached with the Application and to be duly attested: The applicants should submit their application alongwith photocopies of all testimonials duly attested regarding qualification, age, caste, employment exchange registration card, Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disabilities) issued by competent authority, Original Treasury Challan, copy of BPL certificate in case of candidates of BPL families and two recent passport size photograph of the candidate with his her signature at the top. The self addressed envelope of 10″ x 4.5″ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5-must be enclosed with the application.
- Last Date: Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 06.11.2017. Any application received after the date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained. Government servants should apply through proper channel
- The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called or Computer test on dates to be notified later, and they will have to appear in such Computer test at their own expenses.
- Candidates should clearly mention the post applied for in bold letter on top of the envelope containing the application. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The decision of the undersigned as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test Computer Practical Test
For Detail Advertisement : Download Here