Total Number of Posts: 05
Walk In Interview :20/11/2017
Organization Name: Dhemaji State Road Division,PWRD, Dhemaji
Applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of Constitution Applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post in establishment of Dhemaji State Road Division,PWRD, Dhemaji. Reservations would be as per existing rules.
Name of Posts : Junior Assistant (L.D.A.)
No of Post : 05
U R = 3 nos.ST(P) = 1 no.SC = 1 no.
Minimum Education Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
Salary :Rs. 14,000.00 – Rs. 49,000.00 .
Grade Pay :Rs. 5600.00
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by five (05) years for SC/ST candidates. The case of ex-serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two (2) years. The age limit of the candidates will becalculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognised Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
i. Minimum educational qualification of a candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
ii. The candidate must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools(independent) of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc. such as.
(a) Work Processor
(c) Presentation graphics
(d) Concept of Database
(f) E-mail etc.
iii. The candidate must possess a minimum 06 (six) months Diploma in computer application/knowledge from an Institution recognized by the Govt.
Application fees:Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred Fifty) only for General candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates and NIL for BPL (certificateholder only) candidates, payable to the Executive Engineer, Dhemaji State Road Division,PWRD, Dhemaji should be enclosed with the application form.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed Standard Formpublished in the Assam Gazette Part-IX.2.
2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
3. Photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed with the application form and the original copies of the same will have to be produced at the time of verification.
(a) HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof duly self attested.
(b) All marksheets and pass certificates duly self attested.
(c) Caste certificate (where applicable) duly self attested.
(d) Permanent residentship certificate duly self attested.
(e) Up to date Employment Exchange Registration Certificate duly self attested..
(f) Certificate of training, experience, Extra Curricular activities etc. duly self attested.
(g) BPL certificate in case of BPL candidate duly self attested.
(h) Minimum 6 (six) months Diploma course in computer/Certificate in Computer proficiencyfrom a recognized institution duly self attested..
4. Completed applications alongwith all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressedto “The Executive Engineer, PWRD, Dhemaji State Road Division, Dhemaji. PO: Dhemaji– 787057, Dist: Dhemaji (Assam).
5. Applicants are required to write their contact No. at the top of the application form to makeany query if found necessary.
6. Last Date: Last date of submission of application form is 20/11/2017 Any application after the date shall not be entertained.