Total No of Post: 20
Last date: 30/11/2017
Organisation name: Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon.
Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 Nov – 20 Junior Assistant : In pursuance of Govt. Approval accorded vide letter No. GAG(B)-243/2014/99, dated- 23/10/2017, applications are hereby invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon.
Vacancy Details in Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 Nov – 20 Junior Assistant
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant
Total Post 20 (Twenty) Nos.
Category to be fiilled up as per Roster Points.
ST(P)- 1 (One )No.
OBC/MOBC – 4 (Four) Nos.
U/R – 15 (Fifteen)Nos
Educational Qualification for Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 Nov – 20 Junior Assistant:
1. The candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from a recognised University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
(a) The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6(six) months Diploma in Computer Applications/ Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. &
(b) Must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (Independent) of any operating system such as MS Windows, Linux, Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, e-mail etc
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/-
GP 6200/- (PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 Nov – 20 Junior Assistant:
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, together with a Treasury Challan of Rs. 250/- ( Rupees Two Hundred fifty) only, in case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 150/- ( Rupees One hundred fifty) only as application fees to be deposited under the Head of Accounts 0070-Other Administrative Services -60- Other Service-800-other receipts and reach the office of the undersigned on or before 30/11/2017 upto 5.00 P.M
General Instruction before applying Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 Nov – 20 Junior Assistant :
1. Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. As per -Govt. O.M. ABP-06/2016/04, dated-. 03/03/2016, candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of Age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities.
6. Reservation of 30% for Women and 2% for Ex-Serviceman will be kept as per existing provision out of the total posts.
7. The application must be accompanied by the followinga. Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age , caste along with other testimonials and Original copy of Treasury Chalan.
b. Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
c. The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
8. Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
9. The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Departments letter No. BW3/03/Pt-II/1, dated 25/01/2005.
10. All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
11. No. TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test(Practical).
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
13. The unsigned and incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the schedule date will not be accepted.
Procedure for selection :
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Objective Type Written Test examination comprising of the following subjects:-
1. Subjects Marks
i) General English, 75
ii) General Knowledge 50
iii) Quantitative Aptitude 25
2. Knowledge of Computer (Theory) 50
3. Language Skills in Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Alternative English 50
4. Computer Proficiency (Practical) 50
Total Marks: 300
Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner,
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Advertisement : Download Here
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs
Join Now Here –