Total No of Post: 03
Last Date : 18/11/2017
Organisation Name: Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar, Hatsingimari
DC – South Salmara Mankachar Blocks Recruitment – Block Level Facilitator : In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. WMD.115/2014/27 dtd 13.01.2015 applications are hereby invited in standard form (Assam Gazette Part IX) from the Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam for oral/practical test in computer to be held for engagement of Block Level Facilitator (BLFs) under MSDP in 3 (three) Minority Concentrated Blocks (MCBs) one in each i.e. South Salmara, Fekamari & Mankachar Dev. Block under South Salmara-Mankachar District.
The last date of submission of application form on or before 18/11/2017 till 4.00 pm in the drop box in front of Head Asstt. Room of DC’s Office Hatsingimari.
Details of engagement of Block Level Facilitator (BLF) in 3 (three) Minority Concentrated Block (MCB) for implementation of MSDP during 12th Plan.
Name of the Post: Block Level Facilitator (BLFs)
No of Post : 3
Eligibility: A permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular Minority Concentrated Blocks (MCB).
Qualification: Any Graduate with minimum 2 (two) years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidate having Degree in Social Work will be given preference.
Age: Minimum 23 year as on 01.01.2017 and Maximum 30 years.
Remuneration: Monthly salary of Rs. 13000/- per month and a maximum of Rs. 3000/- per month for TA/DA/Other expenses.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement of BLF is purely temporary and initially for a minimum period of 1 (one) year.
2. The engagement is scheme specific. Depending upon the centrally sponsored scheme (MsDP) and sanctioned & release of fund from Govt. of India, the engagement of BLF will commence and continue.
3. Payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from the Govt. of India, New Delhi.
4. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason if the performance is found to be not satisfactory.
5. The person cannot claim any appointment/ engagement under regular Govt. Establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
How to apply:
1. Dully filled in application should be submitted to the address given below along with self attested copies of all documents pertaining to their qualification, age, experience, Voter ID Card & relevant testimonials.
2. One self addressed stamped envelope affixing postage stamp Rs. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning Mobile No. & E-mail of the applicant.
3. Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the undersigned and submitted in the drop box in front of Head Asstt. Room of DC’s Office Hatsingimari.
4. 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the application.
5. Inability to produce above mentioned documents at the time of Identification of documents will render the applicant ineligible for the selection process or even after selection & engagement in the post.
6. Date of Oral /practical Test will be communicated to all eligible candidates through Post/ Telephone/E-mail. However, the date, Time & venue of such examination will be displayed in the Office notice board of DC’s Office, Hatsingimari within next 7 (seven) working days of last date of submission of application.
1. To function as a bridge between the Government institutions and the minority community to ensure that the benefits of the programme reach them properly.
2. To give necessary support to a Block Level Committee (BLC) in scrutinising the plan proposal for its recommendations to District Level Committee and monitoring the implementation of the projects.
3. The Facilitator would prepare the progress report and other required reports for the programme.
4. The Facilitator would also render necessary support to social Audit committee at the Block Level.
5. The Facilitator would function directly under the control and supervision of the District Nodal Officer responsible for implementation of the MSD programme.
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner
South Salmara Mankachar
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Advertisement : Download Here