“CSIR-Integratcd Skill Initiative” is a national program on skill development initiated by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) using the expertise and infrastructure of individual laboratories situated across the country. Under this initiative CSIR-NEIST, the only R&D laboratory of CSIR operating in NER, proposes to organize the following training program. Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for the training program as per the application format given below:
1 Training Program:
Basic Training on:
(d) Glass Blowing and
(e) Jacquard Weaving
Duration :3 months (18/12/2017 to 17/03/2018)
Maximum No. of Intake:
5 (Glass Blowing)
>Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed.
>For weaving, women candidates will be preferred.
2 Training Program:
Advanced Training on:
(a) CNC turning and machining
(b) Advanced Welding
Duration :3 months (18/1212017 to 17/03/2018)
Maximum No. of Intake:
10 (CNC turning & machining)
10 (Advanced Welding)
(a) ITI passed in welding, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding)
(b) M passed in machinist/ turner, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for CNC)
1. A non refundable course fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand only) for Basic Training and Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand only) for Advanced Training to be paid at the time of admission. Course fee will be waived for the BPL candidates on production of documentary proof.
2. Age limit: 38 years (Relaxation as per govt. norms)
3. Certificates will be provided to the candidates who successfully complete the course.
4. Training venue:
(i) CSIR-NFIST, Jorhat for weldling ,fitting, plumbing, glass blowing, CNC & advanced welding; (ii) Kakojan, Bongaon, Jorhat for weaving (with our associated NGO, SNEHPAD).
How to apply and Selection:
1. Candidates have to apply as per the application format given in this advertisement.
2. Selection will be made based on walk-in-interview.
3. Date and venue of walk-in-interview:
>06/12/2017 (9 AM) for Basic Training (welding, fitting, plumbing and Glass Blowing) at CSIR-NEIST.
>07/12/2017 (9 AM) for Advanced Training (for CNC and advanced welding) at CSIR-NEIST.
>08/12/2017 (10 AM) for Basic Training (weaving) at the Branch office of the associated NGO, SNEHPAD; Kakojan, Bongaon, Jorhat
4. All documents in original to be shown on the interview day. One self attested set of documents to be submitted on the date of interview.
5. No TA/DA and accommodation for interview will be provided to the candidates.
Contact: Phone (Off): 0376-2370117 (Extn.: 2482); email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Advertisement and the application form is also available at our website: www neist res in
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Advertisement : Download Here