Total Number of Posts: 11
Last Date to Apply: 20/10/2017
Name of Organization :Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Diphu
Applications are invited from suitable candidates who are citizens of India, as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, and within the age limit of 18 to 38 years (Relaxation as per govt. rules) in the prescribed Standard Form, prescribed in Assam Gazette Part IX, for the following posts in the establishment of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Diphu:
1. Name of the Post: Peon
No of Post: 10 posts
Educational Qualification/Experience : Read upto Class VIII Standard
Pay Scale (plus other allowances admissible as per rule) : Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 37,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900
2. Name of the post :Driver
No of Post: 1 post
Educational Qualification/Experience : Read upto Class VIII Standard and experience in driving for at least five years in any govt. department/govt. undertaking/ organization
Pay Scale (plus other allowances admissible as per rule) :Rs. 14,000-Rs. 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5000
How to Apply and General Instructions:
- The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form along with self attested photocopies of educational certificates, mark sheets etc, and three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs The selection will be carried out in 2 phases. There will be a written test of 30 marks and that will be followed by a viva voce of 20 marks. For selection of driver a driving test shall be conducted for 10 marks. Those 10 marks shall be allotted out of the 20 marks reserved for viva voce test.
- Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Diphu, PIN-782460, Assam” and should be dropped in the drop box, leveled as “Drop Box for Applications, Peon” and “Drop Box for Applications, Driver to be kept at the office of the undersigned within the stipulated date and time.
- Last date for receipt of applications in the drop box is 20.10.2017 up to 5 pm. Drop box will be closed thereafter.
- Applications submitted in any other mode, except as indicated and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Candidates who are already in government service must submit “no objection certificate” from the appropriate authority at the time of interview.
- Selected candidates will receive their appointment letters by post at their respective postal address as specified by them in their application form.
- The office of the undersigned reserves the right to alter/modify any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Any information furnished by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally and if any such information is found to be false, the candidates shall be liable for criminal prosecution.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
For advertisement : Click Here