Total Number of Posts: 50
Last Date to Apply: 03/02/2017
Name of Organization : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the post of 50 Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Apply Online before 03 February 2018.
BHEL Job Details :
Post Name : Engineer Trainees
No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts (Mechanical – 30 Posts & Electrical – 20 Posts)
1. Industrial and Production Engineering
2. Industrial Engineering
3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering
4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering NIFFT Ranchi)
6. Manufacturing Process and Automation
7. Power Plant Engineering
8. Production Engineering
9. Production and Industrial Engineering
10. Thermal Engineering
11. Manufacturing Technology
12. Power Engineering
1. Electrical & Electronics
2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
3. High Voltage Engg.
4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg
5. Electrical Machine
6. Electronics & Power
7. Power Electronics
8. Power Plant Engineering.
9. Energy Engineering
10. Power Engineering
Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification : Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 years for Graduate Engineer & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 01.09.2017
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on GATE 2017 Score & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may Online through the website http://careers.bhel.in form 09.01.2018 to 03.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2018
Important Links :
Details Advertisement : Download Here
Apply Online : http://careers.bhel.in/