Total Number of Posts: 57
Last Date to Apply : 06/10/2017
Name of Organization:Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam, Janata Bhawan,Dispur
Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam, Janata Bhawan, Dispur invites you Online applications from candidates having registration in Employment Exchanges in the state of Assam for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade III (English and Language) . Further Details are given below –
Assam Secretariat Recruitment for Stenographer Grade III:
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade III (English and Language)
No. of Post: Total 57
- Stenographer Grade III (English) – 32 Post
- Stenographer Grade III (Language) – 25 post
Reservation Wise Vacancy –
- ST(P) Category – English = 3, Language = 2
- ST (H) Category – English = 2, Language = 2
- SC Category – English = 3, Language = 1
- OBC/MOBC Category – English = 13, Language = 10
- Unreserved Category – English = 11, Language = 10
- PWD Category – English = 3%, Language = 3%
- Reservation for Women = 30% (in all categories)
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen = 2% (in all categories)
Educational Qualification for Stenographer Post in Assam Secretariat
- Candidates should be Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by the National Council for Vocational Trade after 1st August 1975 and Diploma in Stenography from Government recognized Polytechnic of the State.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates.
Pay: Pay Band (2) Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.7,400/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules
- General Category = Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC Category = Rs.150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificates = NIL
Candidates have to pay the amount through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts”.
Mode of Selection: Written Test and Stenography Proficiency Test
- Written Test (Phase-I): Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written examination to be held at different examination zones – Guwahati, Jorhat, Tezpur, Kokrajhar, and Silchar
- Stenography Proficiency Test (Phase-II): Against each vacancy 4 candidates will be short listed on the basis of their marks in the written test to appear in the Stenography Proficiency Test. The test will be held in Guwahati.
The pattern of the Written Test & Stenography Proficiency Test:
Written Test will be of 100 marks with Multi Choice Question (MCQ) for 2 hours duration, which will be administered through OMR sheets. Minimum qualifying marks will be 50 Marks.
How to Apply for Stenographer Post at Assam Secretariat:
Eligible and interested candidates will have to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. The online form will be available on the website – www.recruitmentaim.in. Candidates will be required to upload latest passport size photographs, photocopies of all necessary documents, Original Copy of Treasury Challan etc.
Starting Date of Online application Form will be from 04.09.2017
Closing Date of Online Application Form – 06.10.2017 till Midnight
For More Details:
Download Advertisement – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here (Starting From 04/09/2017)
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs and Daily GK for Entrance Exams, APSC,UPSC and Other Assam Govt. Exam
Join Now Here –
Spread the Love by Sharing...