Total No of Post: 754
Last Date: 20/12/2017
Organization Name : Assam Rifles Department
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 Nov – 754 Post – Technical & Tradesmen – Assam Rifles has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical & Tradesman (Group B & C) Vacancy at 754 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 20th December 2017.
Details for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 Nov – 754 Post – Technical & Tradesmen
Post Name: Technical & Tradesmen
No. of Post : 754
Trade wise Vacancies
1.Hindi Translator (Male): 23 Posts
2.Religious Teacher: 05 Posts
3. Building & Road: 06 Posts
4. Staff Nurse: 24 Posts
5. Clerk: 50 Posts
6. Personal Assistant (Male): 25 Posts
7. Electrical Fitter Signal (Male): 15 Posts
8. Lineman Field (Male): 23 Posts
9. Radio Mechanic (Male): 31 Posts
10. Armourer (Male): 28 Posts
11.Engineer Artificer (Male): 02 Posts
12. Surveyor (Male): 07 Posts
13.Electrician (Male): 15 Posts
14 Plumber (Male): 10 Posts
15. Nursing Assistant (Male): 23 Posts
16. Operation Theatre (Male): 01 Posts
17. Physiotherapist (Male): 01 Posts
18. Laboratory Assistant (Male): 13 Posts
19. Pharmacist (Male & Female): 33 Posts
20. X-ray Assistant (Male): 43 Posts
21. veterinary Field Assistant (Male): 03 Posts
22. Female Attendant/ Aya (Female): 10 Posts
23. Female Safai: 23 Posts
24. Cook (Male): 169 Posts
25. Male Safai (Male): 41 Posts
26. Washerman (Male): 40 Posts
27. Barber (Male): 45 Posts
28. Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male): 23 Posts
29. Tailor (Male): 16 Posts
30. Carpenter (Male): 0
Assam Rifles Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Hindi Translator Grade II: Candidates must have Master Degree from recognised university in English/ Hindi.
Religious Teacher: Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
Staff Nurse: Metric or Equivalent and Diploma in Nursing.
Personal Assistant: Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination with Diploma in Stenography.
Electrical Fitter Signal and Linemen Field & other Posts: 10th Class Pass from recognised Board.
Radio Mechanic: 10+2 or Diploma in Radio and Television Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances.
For More Details refer Assam Rifles Notification 2017.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Selection Process of Assam Rifles, Assam Jobs 2017 – Technical & Tradesmen
- Selection will be based the following rounds:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- In PET your endurance limit will be tested. They will ask you to run 5km (male) and 1.6km (Female) in 24 minutes and 8.5 minutes respectively.
- Written test will comprise of 100 marks and minimum qualifying marks for UR is 35% and for rest 33%.
- Skill test will not carry any marks, it will be a qualifying exam.
- Medical Exam will be conducted as per standard guidelines.
PST/ PET will be conducted at various centres as
Diphu (Assam), Lokra (Assam), Jorhat (Assam), Silchar (Assam), Shillong (Meghalaya), and 3rd Mile Dimapur (Nagaland)
Application Fee for Technical & Tradesmen Posts
Rs. 200/- for Hindi Translator, Religious Teacher, Building and Road, Staff Nurse trades
Rs. 100/- for All other trades
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee online by applying through online system for which fee will be deposited into SBI Current Account Number 37088046712 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10.
Candidates who are applying through offline system, the application fee will be deposited through challan into Power Jyoti Account Number 37139880824 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Latest Recruitment 2017
Online Mode: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.assamrifles.gov.in on or before 20-12-2017.
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates may send their application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates mentioned in the notification through registered post to the Directorate General Assam Rifles, Recruitment Branch, Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010.
Download Our Android App from Google Play Store to Get Instant Latest Updates of Private and Government Jobs ,Also you can find All important (Assamese ,Bengali, English and Hindi) Newspaper of Assam with Assam News Channels. Moreover you can also find the most important The Hindu Newspaper for preparing any Civil Service Exam with General Knowledge related to Assam and India. Download App.
Join Our WhasApp Group For Upcoming Jobs
Join Now Here –