Total Number of Posts: 02
Last Date to Apply: 25/07/2017
Name of Organization: Assam Government Treasury Office, Dibrugarh
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-49000 P.M. Grade Pay Rs. 7400/-
Applications are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following posts which are lying vacant in the office of the Treasury Officer Dibrugarh as detailed below. The applications must be submitted in the Standard Form of the application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX along with the supporting documents of Educational Qualification and with other testimonials.
Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (two) nos.
(I) Candidate Shall be a Graduate from University or to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956
(II)One year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum 18(Eighteen); and Maximum 43(Forty-three) years in the case of SC and ST (H) candidates as on 01-01-2017. Age Proof supporting documents must be submitted along with the applications.
Selection Process: Candidates for Junior Accounts Assistant will have to appear in a written test comprising General English, General Mathematics and General Knowledge of 100 Marks each Subject. Qualifying candidates will have to appear in computer test.
How to Apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following
(a) Self Attested copies of certificate/diploma etc In support of their Educational Qualification.
(b) 2(Two) copies of passport size .photograph’ duly attested by Gazetted Officer must be enclosed with the application.
(c) 1(One) Self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
(d) A copy of Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
(e) Candidates have to submit their mobile nos. & e-mail ids.
Complete application to be sent to the address: The Assistant Director of Employment, District Employment Exchange, Dibrugarh
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India,
- Caste/Tribe certificate Issued by the competent authority must be enclosed.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to appointing Authority that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme rule of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department letter no. BW-3/03/pt,-I/l dated 25/01/2005.
- Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Last Date: Last date for submission of Application 25-07-2017.
Written Test: Written Examination will be held on 26th & 27th August’ 2017.