Forest Department, Assam has published a advertisement for 710 Forest Guard & Other Vacancy. Recently the department has released a notification for announcing Exam date. Candidates who had applied online/ offline application form can download your Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 from here before exam date. By using your Exam Reg. No. you can easily get your Assam Forest Admit Card 2017 from here.. Candidates download admit Card Admit card for Given below link.
- The acts mentioned below will be considered in violation of the written exam Policy. A candidate who violates the policy may receive zero marks in the exam and he may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Referring to or possessing study notes.
- Speaking to other candidates.
- Helping other candidates by showing their OMR sheets
- Attempting to view the OMR sheets of others.
- Writing after the allotted time.
- Watch alarms should be switched off before entering the examination hall.
- Candidates may not leave the hall during the first half hour, or the last quarter hour of the examination.
- Eating and drinking is forbidden in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to re-enter the examination hall once they have left it.
- Use Blue\Black Ball Pen to darken the Appropriate circle of OMR sheet completely.
- The Finger Print attendance will be on the date of Written Examination, so candidates are requested to reach in the Examination venue as per the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Biometric attendance will be done between 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- The Finger Print valid candidates will only be allowed to appear for the written examination.
Instructions for Written Examination:
The written examination will be of 2 hr duration with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice. The sample questions are uploaded on our website www.assamforest.in and shall have following parts:
- GENERAL APTITUDE (25 MARKS):
It would include question of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE (25 MARKS):
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
- NUMERICAL APTITUDE (25 MARKS):
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operation, Percentages, ratio and Proportion. Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Works, etc.
- GENERAL AWARENESS (25 MARKS):
Question will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economics Scenario, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Weightage up to 10% shall be given in the merit list to the National and State level sports persons appearing as candidates.
- For posts of Jr. Asst. (Directorate) & Jr. Asst. (District) up to 20% weightage may be given to the candidates who have worked as causal/ contractual employee with Forest Department @ 2% weightage for each completed year of service rendered.
Download Assam Forest Junior Assistant Admit card –Click Here