Total Number of Posts: 188
Last Date to Apply: 10/08/2017
Name of Organization: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam Recruitment 2017 for Veterinary Field Assistant post.Applications are hereby invited from the Indian Citizens as defined under Art. 5 to 8 of the Constitution Of India, for filling up of 188 number of posts of Veterinary Field Assistant under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. The vacancy will be filled up as per existing vacancy in the respective category of posts (i.e. vacancy available as per Post Based Roster Register).
Name of the post: Veterinary Field Assistant
No. of post: 188 posts
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- 49,000/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-plus other allowances as admissible from time to time (Pre-Revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 5,200/- 20,200/ pm + Grade Pay- Rs. 2,400/-).
Qualification: For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant, a candidate shall have to pass the examination in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science (one year Training Course) from the recognized “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar and having passed HSLC Examination as the basic qualification. This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service Rules, 2002”.
Age limit: A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017 as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated Dispur the 3rd March, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
Physical Standard : A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA under Rule 3(d) shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply: –
- The intending candidate may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/ adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete and defective applications in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- In service candidates will have to apply through proper channel.
- The last date of receipt of application is 10th August, 2017 up to 5.00 pm.
- The appointment shall be subject to the conditions laid down in “The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Services Rules, 2002” and in accordance with Govt. Norms, procedure and policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Government servants joining the service of the state on or after 01.02.2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other. retirement benefits are concerned, they will ‘be governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in the line with the contributory pension scheme of Govt. of India as per rule.
For More Details